If you’re anything like me, then you’re probably on a continual search for the perfect beauty products. After a recent shopping spree at Origins, I have to share with you why I’m obsessed.
- All natural: The best thing about Origins is all their products are natural! They’re fresh so you know you’re not clogging your pores with harsh chemicals, they smell amazing, and (drum roll please)…they don’t test on animals! Every product is lightweight and feels so smooth and soft.
- Plethora of products: Origins has pretty much everything you’ll ever need; multiple skincare product lines, makeup, body washes, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, even candles. Additionally, they have products that tackle just about every concern. Acne, redness, aging, dark spots; name your issue and they’ve got products to solve it. They even have a men’s line too.
- Samples: Origins reps and employees are all about the samples, which is amazing for us. My first time in the store, I walked out with 5 decent sized samples of pure amazingness. These are what got me hooked though; sure enough I was back a few weeks later to buy full sizes.
- Noticeable difference: I truly noticed a difference in my skin while using the samples and after they ran out. My skin is softer, brighter, and clearer, with my dark spots hardly noticeable thanks to my Origins products.
- Rewards: So most places offer these silly deals where if you spend a certain amount of money, you get some tiny little “gift” for free; not at Origins though. My gift was heaven in a full size jar (aka: Ginger body cream) and a pretty, soft lip-gloss. There is something great to be said about a company that isn’t stingy when it comes to rewarding and thanking their customers.
A few of my personal Origins favs include:
- Anything from the Dr. Weil Mega-Bright collection
- Ginger Souffle whipped body cream
- GinZing eye cream.